Can You Copy a Logo That Has Copyright
Logos are designs or symbols that identify your brand, company, or product to the public. This sets you apart and lets you stand out from your competitors.
Since your logo reflects your company, it must be original and unique enough to establish a visual representation of your brand.
Hence, Crazy Domains DOES NOT infringe trademarks or copyrights of any other brands.
However, if you are the holder of a copyrighted or trademarked logo, then we can redesign or modify this logo for you. Legal documents will be requested from you as proof of ownership.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Does My Logo Design Have Copyright
- Can I Get a Copy of My Website with Web Design
- What File Formats Will I Receive for My Logo
- Are There Renewal Fees for Logo Design
- How Does Logo Design Work