This guide will explain how you can update your account's email address and what you can do if you've lost your account access.
The primary email address of your Crazy Domains account — also known as email-on-file — is significant. It can serve as a unique identifier to verify you as the account owner. We also send reminders and notifications here. So, keeping it updated is essential.
How To Update Your Account Email Address
You can update the email address of your account by following the steps below.
- Log in to your Crazy Domains Account, then click the EDIT PROFILE button.
- On the profile page, click the Security tab under the account name. Here, you can see the email address of your account. Change it to the new email address that you want.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password textbox.
- Scroll down, then click the Save button.
What if You Can’t Access Your Account
Do you want to recover your account through a password reset, but you also don't have access to your account's email address — which is also needed to recover the password? Don't worry. We will help you recover your account through our Assisted Account Access Recovery. We created this process to help you recover your account or domain when any of the following happens:
- You can't recover or reset your account password because you've lost your access to the primary email address of your account.
- You need to access your domain name (registered under your name or business) from someone else's account that you don't have access.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.