Change Account Username
The username, together with your password, is used to prevent any unauthorized access to your Crazy Domains account. Initially, all usernames are system-generated, but hey, you can always change it to something that’s easy for you to remember. You can do it in a few simple steps.
Before you proceed, please note that your username:
- must contain at least 8 characters
- can be in lowercase or uppercase
- can include numbers, but no special characters
How to Change Your Account Username
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- On the left sidebar of your Account Manager, click My Profile.
- On the MY DETAILS tab, click SECURITY.
- In the Login Info section, enter your new username in the Username textbox.
- In the Current Password textbox, enter your current password, and then click SAVE.
Before closing your browser, make sure to test if the username is working. Try logging out and logging in to the Account Manager with your new username.
How to Retrieve Lost Username
If you forgot your account username, just initiate a password reset. Once you receive the password reset link, click it, and you will see your username there. You don't have to change your password. Just copy your username, and you can close the page after.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Change Account Manager Password
- Change Account Email Address
- How To Change the Account Manager Password
- How Long Does a Change of Ownership Take
- How To Add Account Credit