With all the websites you visit daily, having too many logins can be overwhelming. But did you know that you can bypass typing in your Crazy Domains username and password by using the social login?
Social Login is a seamless way of accessing your Crazy Domains account using your existing social media logins: Google or Facebook. This way, you must remember your social media login details to sign in to your account. It’s simple, fast, and secure.
Connecting Social Logins to Your Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- On the left sidebar menu, click My Profile.
- In the upper section of the My Profile page, click Security.
- Scroll down to the Manage Your Social Logins section.
- Click the toggle button to connect to the social login you prefer — Facebook or Google.
- A sign-in window will appear. Enter your Facebook or Google password, and then continue to connect.
Note: If you're currently signed in to your Facebook or Google account in another tab, the system will automatically detect that, and will ask you to connect right away.
- Scroll up and enter your Current Password.
- Scroll down, and then click SAVE.
You can now use the Log In with Facebook or Log In with Google options.
Disconnecting Social Logins from Your Account
To disconnect your account from your social media logins, go back to the social login settings, and then click the toggle button to disconnect.
After disconnecting your social logins, you can now use your official Crazy Domains login information to access your Account Manager again.
Note: Facebook will automatically save any Apps and Websites you connect to. Go to Facebook's guide on how you can completely remove Crazy Domains from your account.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.