Delete a Product or Domain Name
You can delete a product or domain name you no longer use through your Account Manager. Please note that this action will immediately remove the product from your account. A deleted product will no longer work, including the other services it connects to.
Deleting a domain name will immediately transition to Pending Delete or Redemption, depending on the TLD, which is not reversible and too costly to recover.
Otherwise, you can consider our alternatives instead of deleting your product or domain.
How to Delete a Product or Domain Name
- Log in to your account.
- Access the product or domain that you want to delete.
Note: You can only delete a product or domain that has a Registered status.
- In the product or domain details section, click the hamburger icon to view the list of options, and then click Delete.
- On the next page, click Confirm Delete to complete the product deletion.
Important: We do not provide a refund when you delete a product from your end. Check our refund policy first, and then contact us if you are eligible for a refund.
Your Alternative to Deleting a Product or Domain
Instead of deleting your product or domain, you can consider the following:
- Sell your domain name
- Re-assign your hosting to your other domain name. Contact us to find out more about it.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Domain and Product Contacts: Permission Levels
- Renew a Product or Domain Name
- Check My Product Renewal Date
- How to Request to Permanently Delete Customer Private Data
- Delete My Account