How Can I Install (Setup) New WordPress Site
WordPress is the most popular website builder online, in addition from it’s easy to install, it’s also easy to set up your new WordPress site.
The purpose of this article is to provide a complete and simple installation guide if your WordPress Hosting is with Crazy Domains. It only takes a few clicks to complete the process.
Follow these easy steps to install or add your new WordPress site:
|Step 1.||Log in to your Account Manager.|
|Step 2.||Click on the Web Hosting option from the menu bar at the top of the page.|
|Step 3.||Click on the domain name that is registered to WordPress Hosting that you want to manage.|
|Step 4.||On the WordPress Hosting management page, scroll down to the New WordPress Site section and click on the [ v ] arrow symbol located on its right-hand side.|
|Step 5.||Choose the Domain Name you wish to add or install.
You may refer to the short description of each option provided below the screenshot:
|Step 6.||Choose a Data Centre with the closest proximity to your customers.|
|Step 7.||Once you’re all done, click the Create button.|
The WordPress installation already comes with the following plug-ins:
- Limit Login Attempts – a plugin that sets a limit to logins and visitors rather than measuring your bandwidth.
- Akismet – a plugin that protects your WordPress blog from spam.
- Ninja Forms – a plugin that provides Webform builder.
- WooCommerce – an eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything.
Note: By default, the WooCommerce plugin is disabled. If you wish to use it, you can simply enable it in your WordPress dashboard.
Now that you've successfully set up your new WordPress site you can start modifying by upadting the themes in your WordPress site. Or you can also read our guide on how to activate/deactive plugins in WordPress. If you need assistance in any of the steps in this guide or if you have any questions about your WordPress Hosting, please contact our support team.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Transfer a Large WordPress Site to the WordPress Hosting
- How to Transfer Your WordPress Site to Our WordPress Hosting
- How to Restore WordPress Site
- How to Change the Main Domain Name for WordPress Site
- How to Add Several Domains to My WordPress Site