How Long Does It Take for DNS Records to Resolve
When you change a DNS record through our platform, it will take 2-4 hours for the changes to take effect. However, some Internet Service Providers (ISP) may have a DNS caching duration that could override our maximum resolution time. This case may cause the DNS change to take up to 24-48 hours to work.
If the changes are still not working after 48 hours, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Manage DNS Records in Account Manager
- DNS Records Are Not Updating
- Getting started guide: Managing Premium DNS
- How To Upgrade to Premium DNS
- How To Set Up Email Forwarding With Premium DNS