How to Access the Plesk DNS Zone
The Plesk DNS Zone is only available if have a Windows-based web hosting product with Crazy Domains. To access the Plesk DNS Zone, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Windows hosting manager or Plesk Panel.
- On the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains.
- Click DNS Settings on the domain that you want to manage.
- Click the Records tab to see the current DNS settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Updating the TTL Value of Your DNS Using Plesk
- How To Access phpMyAdmin in Plesk
- How to Access Web Hosting Manager for Plesk
- Manage DNS Records in Plesk
- How To Create a Mail Account in Plesk