Your Blog Page's Description is the text displayed by search engines when someone looks up for your page. This description outlines the overall content of your blog page. It will be displayed by search engines in a limited number of 160 characters, for Google’s SERP.
Add a description for your blog page through your Blog Page Settings, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over Blog, then click the Gear Icon on its right.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Scroll down to Description.
- Enter a 160-character blog page description in the corresponding field provided.
- Click the Publish button to save changes.
You've just successfully added a description for your blog page.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.