You can easily customise an Icon Feature, or add a new one and customise it according to how you want for it to appear on your actual website.
To add and customise an Icon in Website Builder, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click on the Icon to show the editing options above it.
Or, add a new Icon Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Icon button onto a placeholder on your website page, then click on it to show editing options.
- Customise the Icon using the available editing options:
||Click to select a different Icon, change its Colour and Resize it.
||Click to set the Icon's background shape/outline, colour, and size.
||Click to set the Alignment of the Icon on your website page.
|Other Editing Options
||Click the corresponding icons to Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Flip Vertically, and Flip Horizontally.
Congratulations! You just added and customised an Icon in Website Builder.
- To delete an Icon Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move the Icon Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Icon Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.