How to Add Blocks in Website Builder
Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, such as a Banner, Footer, or Contacts section, among others. These larger building Blocks save you a lot of time in creating your website because they are already preconfigured to include the basic Features you need in each section.
Follow the instructions below to add a Block in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Build from the left-side menu.
- Click the Blocks tab at the top of the left-side menu.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a category on the left-side menu then drag and drop the Block that you wish to use onto your website.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add Blocks in Website Builder.
Note: Adding Blocks to your website will add a new section wherever you place it, EXCEPT when adding a Menu and Footer Block as they will replace your current ones.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Resize Blocks in Website Builder
- How to Move Blocks in Website Builder
- How to Delete Blocks in Website Builder
- How to Customise Blocks in Website Builder
- How to Duplicate Blocks in Website Builder