If your website is hosted with Crazy Domains Windows Hosting and you need to change the PHP version for your website, you can easily do so through the Plesk panel.
Here are the steps that you need to change your site's PHP version in Plesk:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Websites & Domains from the left-side menu.
- Look for the domain or subdomain that you wish to manage, and click on the PHP Settings icon from the list of options below it.
If you can't find the icon, click Show More for a full view of the options that you have for a specific domain or subdomain.
- Click on the current PHP version and select the version you need from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click OK to save.
Congratulations! You just changed your PHP version in Plesk.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.