How To Change PHP Versions in Plesk
If your website is hosted with Crazy Domains Windows Hosting and you need to change the PHP version for your website, you can do so via your Plesk panel.
Here are the steps that you need to change your site's PHP version in Plesk:
- Access your Hosting Manager.
- Click Websites & Domains from the left-side menu.
- Look for the domain or subdomain that you want to manage, and click on the PHP Settings icon from the list of options below it.
If you can't find the icon, click Show More for a full view of the options that you have for a specific domain or subdomain.
- Click on the current PHP version and select the version you need from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click OK to save.
You just changed your PHP version in Plesk. If you have any questions, or if you need any assistance. Please let us know, we'd love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Change my Mail Account Password in Plesk?
- How To Create a Mail Account in Plesk
- How to Uninstall One-Click Apps in Plesk
- How To Create FTP Accounts in Plesk
- How to Install One-Click Apps in Plesk