The Website Builder Blog feature allows you to start your own blog page on your website.
Note: The Blog option is only available for paid Website Builder plans and is not accessible on Website Builder Free. To maximise all the features of your Website Builder website, including the Blog feature, we highly encourage you to upgrade your Website Builder Free plan.
If you've previously added a blog post and if in the future you wish to delete it, you can easily do so — anytime.
Delete a blog post through the Blog Sidebar using the following steps:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- You are now on the Blog sidebar.
- Hover your pointer over the title of the post that you want to delete and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on its right.
- Click Delete. Click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm action. Your blog post will now be permanently deleted.
These settings are automatically saved and applied every time you make changes. You've just successfully deleted a blog post.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.