How to Delete Blocks in Website Builder
Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, which are already preconfigured to include the basic Features that you need in each section.
If you need to remove a Block from your website page, you can easily do so through the Website Builder Editor.
Note: Removing a Block will also remove all the Features within it, so ensure that you have saved a copy of the text content first, if any.
Follow the instructions below to delete Blocks in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a Block and click the [x] Icon that appears on its far-right side.
The Block, including all the Features within it, will automatically be deleted from your website page.
Congratulations! You just learned how to delete Blocks in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Resize Blocks in Website Builder
- How to Move Blocks in Website Builder
- How to Customise Blocks in Website Builder
- How to Delete a Product Category in Website Builder
- How to Duplicate Blocks in Website Builder