How To Purchase Google Workspace Using Your Domain Name
With Crazy Domains and Google Workspace’s collaboration, customers can now easily access Google’s productivity tools via the Account Manager. This includes email, calendar, document editing and sharing, video conferencing, and other tools.
The partnership allows team members to work together in real-time on documents and projects, making it easier for them to collaborate and stay on the same page. This provides businesses with powerful tools and services that can help them establish and grow their online presence while streamlining their workflows and improving collaboration and communication within the organization.
Purchase Gooogle Workspace
To purchase Google Workspace using your domain name, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- On the sidebar of your Account Manager, click Buy Products.
- Now, click Email, and then click Google Workspace.
- When the Crazy Domains Email site opens, scroll down to the Plans and Packages section.
- Click the BUY NOW button of the plan that you want to purchase.
You can select any of the following plans and products:
Business Starter Business Standard Business Plus Enterprise Standard Enterprise Plus Number of users allowable 1-300 1-300 1-300 Unlimited Unlimited Email, document, photo storage per user 30 GB 200 TB pooled 500 TB pooled Unlimited* Unlimited* Attachment size limit (sending) 25 MB Attachment size limit (receiving) 50 MB Recipients per message (To, Cc, Bcc fields combined) 2,000 (500 external) Unique recipients per day 3,000 (2,000 external)
- In the Choose how many Accounts section of the Google Workspace payment page, click CONTINUE.
- Now, in the Connect your Domain Name section, you can either select any of the following:
- I HAVE A DOMAIN — Enter the applicable domain name that you currently have and want to connect with Google Workspace.
- I NEED A DOMAIN — Enter a new domain name that you want to connect with Google Workspace.
- In the lower section of the page, click PAY & ACTIVATE.
You will now be directed to the payment page, where you can pay securely and complete your payment.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Verify Your Domain for Google Workspace
- How to create an Email Account in your own domain?
- Connect Your Domain to Crazy Domains New Email Hosting Platform
- How to connect my domain to Email Hosting
- How to set up a catch-all email account