How to Start with a Website Builder Template
Website Builder is designed to help you build a site, the easiest way possible. So to save you time and energy, use one of the professionally designed Templates that you'll find in Website Builder as a starting point for your own website.
Once you've selected a Template, you'll then be able to customise it with your own content, images and other media so it matches the design that you want. On the other hand, an option to select a Blank Template is also available if you prefer to start from scratch. Still, even with a Blank Template, creating your own website is easy with Website Builder. You only need to drag and drop the ready-made items called Features and Blocks, available in the Website Builder Editor.
To create your own professional-looking website based on a Website Builder Template, you only need to follow the steps below:
- Select a Template layout for your website from the Templates library in Website Builder.
- Open the selected Template layout in the Website Builder Editor to replace the sample content with your own content.
- Expand the Template layout by adding new Pages, Blocks, and Features.
- Preview your site and Publish it live as soon as you're ready.
It's really just that easy!
How to Select & Use a Template
When choosing a Template, keep in mind the purpose of your website and the fact that there is no option to switch Templates once you start building your site. To select & use a Template in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Log In to Website Builder.
- You will be routed to the Website Builder Dashboard.
- From the Sites page, click the Create Site button.
- Navigate through the different Template Categories at the top of the Templates page, to locate the Template that best suits your purpose.
Note: If you want to use a Blank Template, click on the All category and scroll down to the end of the list, then click on the Blank Template.
- Click on a Template to preview, then navigate through its pages to check the design.
You can click on the [←] [→] Arrow Icons to view the previous or next Templates, or click the ← All Templates link at the top-left corner to go back to the Templates page.
- To use the Template, click the Create This Site button at the top-right corner.
- You will now be routed to the Website Builder Editor.
Each of the Website Builder Templates, except for the Blank Template, contains a basic set of professionally designed pages, or at least one scrollable page, with sample content - text, images, forms, and videos - which you can easily replace through the Website Builder Editor.
Congratulations! You just learned how to select and use a Website Builder Template.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Customise the Website Builder Template
- How to Add a Template Page in Website Builder
- How to Add Page Meta Title and Descriptions in Website Builder
- Will My Website Be Deleted After the Website Builder Free Trial
- How to Create an Email Account for Website Builder