You can update your Google Ad budget on a monthly basis through your Account Manager. This guide will show you how.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Select Search Ads in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Search Ad whose budget you wish to change. If you have only one, then you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Ad Budget section.
- Click on the Set next budget button.
- Select your Term and Plan then click Save.
You will be contacted by one of our Search Ad Specialists and your Ad Budget will be updated in the next monthly campaign.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.