How To Update Your Credit Card Information
Article ID: 3245 Published: 10 Dec 2014 Updated: 20 Dec 2022 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
Keep the credit card information in your Account Manager updated for efficient payment transactions. This also ensures the automatic renewal you set for your products and services will not fail. To update your credit card information, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the left sidebar menu, click My Profile.
- On the My Profile page, click MY WALLET.
- Scroll down to the card details you want to update, then click the Update Card link under it.
- Set the new card information, then click the UPDATE CARD button to save the changes.
Other Actions you can do on the MY WALLET page:
- Manage Auto-Renewal Settings. While you're on the payment settings page, you can also manage your auto-renewal settings. See our Auto Renewal guide to learn more.
- Remove a Card. Click the Delete option below the card details that you want to remove, and then click Confirm Delete.
- Auto-Renewal for future purchases. By default, we set your purchases for automatic renewal to ensure you will not miss any renewals of your products and services. You can turn this off to disable the auto-renewal on your future purchases.
Was this helpful?
69% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.