How to upgrade Email Hosting
You can upgrade your Email Hosting account within your Account Manager. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Email in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Email Hosting you wish to upgrade. If you have only one Email Hosting, it will be selected automatically.
- In the Features section, choose your upgrades by dragging the pointers next to the required options to the left or right.
- Click Upgrade.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your upgrades.
Congratulations, you have upgraded your Email Hosting account.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Can I upgrade my Email Hosting to Web Hosting?
- Will I lose my Emails if I upgrade to Web Hosting?
- What is Email Hosting?
- Do I need Email Hosting?
- How to configure Email filters in Hosting Manager
- Setup spam filter for Email Hosting
- Connect Your Domain to Crazy Domains New Email Hosting Platform
- Configure SSL Settings After Migrating to Our New Email Hosting Platform
- How to Configure DNS Records for Proper Mail Work on Email Hosting
- How to create a POP or IMAP Email Account in the Hosting Manager