How To Upgrade to Premium DNS
Premium DNS offers much more than Standard DNS. It gives you a reliable and secure cloud service that utilises multiple locations to ensure your DNS hosting is the fastest possible. Premium DNS also includes advanced DDoS Protection, which means you will have advanced safeguards against online attacks.
In addition, it allows you to set all types of the common DNS Records and take complete control over your DNS within your Account Manager.
To upgrade to Premium DNS, follow these steps:
- In your Account Manager, access your domain name.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, and then click Upgrade.
- When the Premium DNS Upgrade pop-up message appears, click Activate.
- Continue and complete the payment.
Note: As per Registry policies for UK users, Premium DNS is granted for every domain registration without the need to upgrade.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How To Set Up Email Forwarding With Premium DNS
- How To Set Up Web Forwarding With Premium DNS
- Getting started guide: Managing Premium DNS
- How Long Does It Take for DNS Records to Resolve
- Manage DNS Records in Account Manager