How To View Your Web Hosting Storage Limits in Plesk
You can easily monitor your Windows Hosting account's storage limits and its available space through the Statistics feature in Plesk. Here you will find an overview of the disk space your account has used up, with totals for your account’s directories and all of its databases.
In this guide, you’ll learn how you can view your Web Hosting storage limits in Plesk:
- Access your Hosting Manager.
- Click Statistics from the left-side menu.
The colors in the chart correspond to the different usage by services.
You have just viewed your web hosting storage limits in Plesk. If you have any questions, or if you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How To Increase the Storage Limit of Your Mail Account in Plesk
- How to Access Web Hosting Manager for Plesk
- How To Add PHPMailer for Windows Hosting in Plesk
- Updating the Hosting FTP Password in Plesk
- How To Create a Mail Account in Plesk