I have a Malware infection and I have Site Protection
The Site Protection plan offers malware remediation, meaning we will fix any infections on your site. Due to the large number of vulnerabilities that can occur it is not possible to stop all infections before they happen. We will alert you if we detect anything malicious on your site and remove and clean it up as soon as you submit a request. After the Malware removal and cleanup, reinfections should not happen, but they can happen if our after-cleanup-steps are not followed, such as changing passwords and updating outdated software.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to remove Malware infection from your site
- How to Remove Malware Infection From My Website?
- What does Site Protection monitor?
- What are the Different Site Protection Alerts?
- Getting started guide: Site Protection