How to Manage Quarantine Inbox?
Premium Email Protection only sends quarantine summary reports when one or more of your emails have been quarantined. This email will also contain a direct link to access the Quarantine Inbox. To manage your Quarantine Inbox, you'll need to initially do the following:
- Check your email for the Quarantined Notification.
- Open your email and click the link to access your Quarantine Inbox.
- Enter your email username and password, then click Log In.
After logging into the quarantine interface, you can click All from the top-left corner directly below Messages and select Quarantine to easily view all your quarantined messages. Simply click on the Messages tab to go back to viewing your Inbox.
Get to know the Icons
While on the Messages tab, you will find four kinds of icons that are color-coded for quick and easy detection, which are found on the left-hand side of the page. Below is a short description of each:
- The Delivered icon - indicating that the message has been delivered successfully to your Inbox.
- The Quarantined icon - indicating that the message has been quarantined.
- The Deleted icon - indicating that the message has been deleted and was not successfully delivered to your Inbox.
- The Rejected icon - indicating that the message has been rejected by spam filter.
Review a Message
To open a message, click on the From, Subject, Status, or Date link. The message will open with a Details box found on the right-hand side. You can scroll down to find the Internet Headers of the message.
On the upper-right corner of the page, you have the option to:
- Download a copy of the message,
- Delete the message,
- Bounce the email back to the sender, or
- Release it into your Inbox (if you are absolutely sure it isn't spam.)
Click on the Messages tab at the top of the page to close the message and return to your Inbox.
Selecting Multiple Messages
To select multiple messages, place a check in the box to the left of the individual message. To quickly select all the quarantined messages, place a check in the topmost box.
You can then click Actions from the top menu beside Search filter, to select one of the following from the drop-down list:
- Delete selected - to remove the selected messages permanently
- Bounce selected - to return the selected messages back to the sender
- Release/retry selected - to allow delivery of the selected messages into your Inbox.
Note: If you want to Whitelist a message, make sure to do it before delivering the message to your Inbox. Once the message is delivered, it is removed from the quarantine list.
Delete (Remove from Quarantine)
To delete an individual message from your Inbox, open the message and click the Delete option on the upper-right corner of the page.
To delete multiple messages from your Inbox, select (check) the messages, then click on the Actions link from the top menu and select Delete selected from the drop-down menu.
Note: You cannot recover messages you have deleted. The main reason to deleting messages is to help you keep track of which quarantine messages you have reviewed.
Bounce (Return to Sender)
To return an individual message to the Sender, open the message and click the Bounce option on the upper-right corner of the page.
To return multiple messages to their Senders, select (check) the messages, then click on the Actions link from the top menu and select Bounce selected from the drop-down menu.
Release (Deliver/Send to Inbox)
To deliver an individual message to your Inbox, click on the Ellipsis or [...] symbol on the far, right-hand side of the quarantined message and click OK to confirm. Or, open the message and click the Release option on the upper-right corner of the page.
To deliver multiple messages to your Inbox, select (check) the messages, then click on the Actions link from the top menu and select Release/retry selected from the drop-down menu.
Managing the Whitelist and Blacklist
Click on the Black/whitelist tab at the top of the page. A list of all your blacklisted and whitelisted Senders will appear. To manage this, click on the link below:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.