This guide provides step-by-step instructions for setting up your Crazy Domains Email Exchange account in the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other iOS devices.
Before you proceed, make sure you have:
- created your email account already. See our guide on how you can create an email account.
- tried accessing the email via webmail and confirmed that sending and receiving are working.
- a stable internet connection.
- your email address and password handy.
NOTE: The setup interface may vary from one device or iOS version to another. Ensure that you have the latest iOS version installed, as older devices or iOS versions may not be compatible.
Setting Up Email on iPhone or iPad Mail App
- Find the Mail app on your device.
- Tap on Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address and provide your preferred description of the account.
NOTE: "Exchange" will automatically appear as the description when you tap this field. You can change this or leave it as is.
- Tap Next, then Sign In.
- Enter your password and then tap Next.
NOTE: Once the system verifies your information, a confirmation page will appear on your screen. See the sample screenshot below.
- Tap Save to complete the setup. Your device is now connected to your mailbox.
- Give a little time for your messages to completely load as you may not immediately see them after setting up your email account.
- Send a test email to check if the setup is successful.
Was this helpful?
88% of people found this helpful.