Share your Outlook folders, calendars, contacts or inbox
You can share your Exchange account and allow other people to see items in your Outlook folders. You can set partial or full access permission to your calendar, contacts, inbox, and much more.
If you want someone to simply view, for example, your calendar and then only to be able to View or Change appointments and meetings, use the method: Grant partial/selected access.
Grant Partial/Selected Access
You can grant Partial/Selected Access by doing the following:
- Open Outlook Exchange.
- Click on the Folder list in the left menu (Yellow Icon Folder).
- Click the icon for the folder you want to share (e.g. calendar).
- Click Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click Add to add the name of the user that you want to grant access to, or select Default.
- In Permissions, select the access permission options for this user, and then click OK.
After granting access, the other party will need to open their Outlook and configure it to receive your shared resources.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to export data in Outlook 2013
- Setup Email Exchange with Outlook 2010
- Access another persons shared calendar with Outlook
- How to export data in Outlook 2010
- Disabling Outlook 2013 spam filter