Website Builder is a platform that gives ANYONE the power to get themselves and their business online. The Website Builder platform allows you to drag-and-drop Features and Blocks to customise the hundreds of free templates that you can choose from, thus making it quick and easy to create the website that best matches your brand.
What are Website Builder Features
Website Builder Features are ready-made layout elements, which you can use to build your website. Features include items for Heading, Text, Button, Photo, Video, Form, Sharing Buttons, among others.
To access the Website Builder Features, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Build from the left-side menu.
You are now looking at the library of Features in your Website Builder Editor. Click and hold on a Feature to drag and drop it onto an available placeholder on your website. Customise the Feature by selecting it and replacing the selected content with the actual content that you would like to appear on your website. Selecting the content will also display its editing menu, which you can use to further modify your content.
What are Website Builder Blocks
Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, such as a Banner, Footer, or Contacts section, among others. These larger building Blocks save you a lot of time in creating your website because they are already preconfigured to include the basic Features you need in each section.
To access the Website Builder Blocks, follow the steps above then after clicking Build from the left-side menu, click on the Blocks tab.
Explore the library of Blocks then click and hold on a Block to drag and drop it onto an available placeholder. Hover on a Block on your website and the editing menu will appear on its right-hand side. Use the editing menu to customise your Block. You can also modify each Feature within a Block if needed.
Note: Explore the full feaures of Website Builder for free with our 7-day trial or purchase one now to start building your site.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.