Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, such as a Banner, Footer, or Contacts section, within a website page. These larger building Blocks save you a lot of time in creating your website because they are already preconfigured to include the basic Features you need in each section.
How to access the Blocks Library
Locate the Block you need by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Build from the left-side menu then click on the Blocks tab.
You are now looking at the Blocks library in your Website Builder Editor. You are free to choose which Blocks you wish to use and customise them to match the design you want for your actual website.
Congratulations! You just learned what Blocks are and how to access them.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.