What Is a Website Builder Feature
Website Builder is a template-based platform that gives anyone the power to build their own website and quickly get online. Each professional-looking Template is predesigned with Features, which can be easily customised.
What is a Feature?
A Feature is a customisable, ready-made layout element that you can use to easily expand your website's content in Website Builder. The basic Features available in Website Builder are the following:
Layout Features, such as the Space and Panel, are also available to easily manage and organise your page content.
You'll also be able to easily connect and set up your Social Media accounts on your Website Builder website with the following Features:
Adding embedded content to your website is also possible with Website Builder, using the Advanced Feature called Embed Code.
If you have the Website Builder eCommerce website builder platform, you will also have the option to drag and drop a Product Feature or Catalog Feature, making it quick and easy to build your Online Store. Learn how to upgrade to the eCommerce Website Builder plan by clicking here.
How to access the Feature Library?
Locate the Feature you need by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Build from the left-side menu. You're now viewing the Feature Library.
- Drag and drop any Feature into a placeholder on your website page to add it.
- Select it to display the editing menu and replace the sample content.
Congratulations! You've just learned all you need to know about Website Builder Features.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add an Instagram Feature in Website Builder
- How to Use the Product Feature in Website Builder
- How to Use the Catalog Feature in Website Builder
- How to Add a Facebook Page Feature in Website Builder
- How to Add a Twitter Post Feature in Website Builder