The YITH PayPal Payments for WooCommerce plugin allows you to receive PayPal and Credit Card payments on your online store.
IMPORTANT: You must have a PayPal business account to connect and use the plugin. If you don’t have an account, Sign Up for a PayPal business account before you proceed.
Table of Contents
- Connect Your PayPal Account
- PayPal Payment Options
- Button Options
- Credit Card Payment Options
Connect Your PayPal Account
NOTE: Make sure that your YITH Paypal Payments plugin is activated to proceed with the following steps.
- Go to your YITH menu and click Paypal Payments for WooCommerce.
- In the Settings tab, turn on Enable the YITH PayPal Payments.
Under Environment, choose Live mode or Sandbox (for payment test mode).
Then, click Connect with PayPal button.
- Enter your PayPal credentials in the pop-up window. Then, click Next and follow the required steps to connect your business account.
Once you are successfully connected, you will see this section that says On-boarding
PayPal Payment Options
Now that you have successfully connected your PayPal account, update the payment options to your preference. See the guide below.
- Under Payment action, choose between the following options:
In Show PayPal button on, tick the boxes where you want to show the PayPal button — in the Cart page, Checkout, or Single product pages.
- Sale – This will transfer funds instantly from the customer account to the merchant account.
- Authorize and capture – This will reserve funds for three days, and will set the order “on hold” until the admin completes it.
NOTE: If you tick Cart page and Single product pages, this will show the Fast checkout option. Fast checkout is helpful if you’re selling digital goods, which allows the customer to pay for the product directly without being routed to the checkout page.
Set your Invoice prefix. This is useful in associating orders and payments if you have
a PayPal account connected to multiple stores.
Click Save Options to update your changes.
The Button Options tab allows you to customize how your payment button looks on the Cart, Checkout, and Single product pages.
- Choose a Button color and Button shape.
- Scroll down to Additional payment buttons, and select the alternative payment methods that will be available in the PayPal wallet by default.
You’ll find the alternative payment button beside the PayPal, as shown in the screenshot below.
Credit Card Payment Options
You can also add a credit card payment option on your checkout page. To enable this, go to the Custom Credit Card tab.
- Turn on Enable credit card payment button, then add a Title and Description.
- Click Save Options.
This is how your checkout page will look like.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.