YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
The YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin allows your customers to save their favorite products on a list. Later on, once they decide to buy the product, they can access their wishlist and proceed with purchasing the item. They can even share the wishlist with friends and check it for them. See the guides below on how the Wishlist plugin can help boost your product sales.
Table of Contents
- The Heart Icon
- Customise the “Add to wishlist” Style
- Customise the Wishlist Page
- Advanced Features
- Premium Features
The Heart Icon
When the plugin is enabled, you will see a heart icon in your product images. Your customers can click on this icon to add the products to their wishlist. See the screenshot below for an example of what your customers will see.
Customise the “Add to wishlist” Style
Here’s how you can change the “Add to wishlist” style on your website products.
- Go to your YITH menu, then click YITH WooCommerce Wishlist.
- In the Add to wishlist options tab, go to Loop settings.
- Enable the Show “Add to wishlist” in loop to make it visible on Shop page, category pages, etc.
If disabled, Add to wishlist button will only appear on the product detail page.
- Click the Position of “Add to wishlist” in loop dropdown to choose where you want to place your “Add to wishlist” button.
Customise the Wishlist Page
- Go to the Wishlist page options tab.
- Under Wishlist page, click the dropdown to choose the page you want to use as a Wishlist page.
- In the Wishlist Detail Page section, tick the elements to show in the wishlist table (e.g., product price, the product stock, a quantity selector, Add to cart button for each product).
- Enable Redirect to cart if you want to redirect users to the cart page when they add an item to the cart from the wishlist page. Enable Remove if added to cart to remove the product from the wishlist after it is added to the cart.
- Enable the Share wishlist option so customers can share their wishlist on social media. Tick items from Share on social media, to let your customer share their wishlist on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
NOTE: The plugin includes a pre-selected built-in Wishlist page. If you want to use another page, select a page from the dropdown list. Make sure you insert the shortcode [yith_wcwl_wishlist] into that page.
The plugin also includes some advanced options that you can customise.
- In the Popular tab, you can see a list of the most popular products added by your customers to their wishlists. This is useful to understand which of your products are popular so you can create targeted promotions.
- In the Promotional tab, you can turn on the Enable “Back in stock” email option to alert customers when a product they have on their wishlists is back in stock. Several users save products they like but are not available in their wishlists. This automatic email can push them to buy.
Need more options? Check the premium features:
This plugin works like a charm, but the premium one is a more powerful tool to increase sales and conversions. By upgrading to the premium version, you can:
- Enable the wishlist feature for all users or only for registered users.
- Allow users to create multiple wishlists (e.g., Christmas, Birthday).
- Users can choose the wishlist from a dropdown menu when they click on "Add to wishlist".
- Allow users to set visibility options for each wishlist by making them public, private, or shared (visible only to people they have shared it with).
- Choose between different layouts for the wishlist page and for the wishlist content.
- Allow users to manage their wishlists, like renaming and deleting wishlists, moving a product from one wishlist to another, and changing the order of the items, quantity, etc.
- Enable an Ask for an estimate button to let customers send the content of their wishlist to the admin and get a custom quote.
- Show a wishlist widget that lists all the products in the wishlists (available also with "mini-cart" style for the header).
- View the most popular products added by your customers to their wishlists.
- Send promotional emails to users who have added specific products to their wishlists.
- Send an automatic email to the wishlist owner when a product on the list is on sale.
These Premium Features are Coming Soon on Crazy Domains. To know more or to purchase the premium version of this plugin, visit YITH's website.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.