This policy applies to all Crazy Domains brands, websites (including but not limited to www.crazydomains.com, www.crazydomains.com.au, www.crazydomains.co.nz, www.crazydomains.co.uk, www.crazydomains.in, www.crazydomains.ae, www.crazydomains.hk, www.crazydomains.ph, www.crazydomains.my, www.crazydomains.id, www.crazydomains.sg), mobile or other device applications ("apps"), advertising services, technologies, products, and services (collectively "Services"). Crazy Domains websites are owned and operated by Dreamscape Networks, and Services may be offered by our affiliates and partners on the basis of this policy unless communicated otherwise by our affiliates and partners.
7.1. Information collection and use (general)
We may collect and combine personal data when you use our Services, including as follows:
Information you provide to us
You create an account with us or purchase any of our Services.
We keep personal information about our users to complete a customer's order, respond to customer service requests, administer the account and products, assess the needs of a business or individual to determine suitable products and to protect us against fraud and abuse, which will generally include the following information:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Username & Password
- Credit Card details (if applicable), including a protected scan/photo of the card
- Photo/Official Identification
- Business/entity/organisation details and identification
- Account number
- Invoice number
- When Services will expire and/or were purchased/renewed
- Information requests
- Customer service requests which may include notes or details explaining what you asked or what response you received
- Other data that may identify you
- You use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload, or store any data content (such as messaging services and attachments, comments, photographs, audio and video). Typically, such data will at least include a telephone contact number or an email address.
- You complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us. Typically, this will be via email, live chat, or via our website.
- You participate in any contest, promotion, survey, or activity we promote that might require information about you.
- You submit an enquiry, expression of interest, application for a job, or otherwise wish to work with us.
- We (including our agents, representatives, and staff) receive an enquiry involving customer support, technical support, billing and accounts related support, compliance and legal issues, or media, including if you seek our assistance.
- We may store and analyse any communication content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail in order to personalise, develop, and/or provide relevant advertising, content, features, and Services.
- You otherwise use our Services, including to view content or install any software we make available.
Information from analytics, cookies, tracking, and similar technologies
We may collect information from data collection technologies to allow us to understand your activity on and off our Services, to collect and store information when you interact with Services we offer to partners, and to analyse and improve the performance of our Services.
- Is collected when you access advertising, content, websites, interactive widgets, applications, and other products (both on and off of our Services) where our data collection technologies (such as cookies, development tools, and other technologies) are present.
collected from your devices (including portable and non-portable computers, mobile phones, and tablets) that may include:
Device specific identifiers and information such as:
- browser configuration, plugins, and version(s)
- cookie information
- device settings
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- location information or data capable of being used to approximate location
- mobile device and advertising identifiers
- mobile network information
- operating system type and version
- software data
- Other information that allows us to recognise your activity across other devices and Services to provide you with personalised experiences and advertising across the devices you use. Consequently, the information we collect may include how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners.
Includes data about usage of services (such as language preferences, log files, metadata), as well as browsing behaviour and analytics such as:
- the type of advertisement or content shown to you and your level of engagement (including links clicked)
- the duration and frequency of your activities
- the apps or websites you used immediately before and/or after accessing our Services
- whether you visited an advertiser's website, downloaded an advertiser's app, purchased a product or service advertised, or took other actions
Information from third parties
We may collect information about you when we receive it from other users, third-parties, and affiliates, which we may use to analyse, expand, or update the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide Services that may be of interest to you. Such information may be received:
- When you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a social media website (such Facebook or Twitter)
- From publicly-available sources
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings
- When we obtain information from third-parties or other companies, such as those that use our Services. This may include your activity on other sites and apps as well as information those third-parties provide to you or us about their products or services.
7.2. Use of Information
We combine and use information we have about you (including such information collected through and outside of our Services) for the following purposes:
Providing, developing, enhancing and improving Services we may offer or provide to you, such as:
- Provisioning, activating, setting up and maintaining of Services and features related to the respective Services.
- Improving, maintaining, and optimising the content, operation, and performances of our websites, mobile applications, social media pages, and Services.
- Minimising the occurrence of fraud or abuse of our Services.
- Identifying areas of improvement, possible or required enhancements to Services, errors, and any security risks.
- Analysing your interaction with our Services, your content and other information (such as emails, instant messages, attachments, and other communications), and your interests.
- Associating your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associating any accounts you may use across our Services.
- Carrying out or supporting promotions.
- Conducting research or supporting innovation.
- Collecting statistics about the overall use of our Services.
This information relates to your purchase, use, and interaction with our Services, and usually consists of data that is aggregated or statistical about how customers use our Services. This information is not usually linked to personal information, but we treat the information as personal to the extent that it is linked to personal information.
Contacting you ourselves or through a third party service provider regarding our Services via email, text messages (such as SMS messages), telephone calls, and automated calls or messages, including when:
- Communicating regarding Services you have signed up for or purchased.
- Communicating offers for additional Services that we think you may value if you consent or to the extent allowed based upon legitimate interests. You are not required to consent in order to purchase Services from us.
Your communication preferences can be updated with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners after signing into your Account Manager.
Transferring your information to another country, such as:
- If Services are provided to a country other than where our servers are located, your communications with us may result in transferring your personal information across international borders.
- When you contact us by email, telephone, through our website (such as online chat), we may provide you with support from a location outside of your country of origin.
Legal, regulatory, law enforcement, and other purposes, for which we may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with:
- Legal process and legal requests, including subpoena requests, Court orders, and when required by government or government agencies, law enforcement officials, and Courts, tribunals, and other judicial or quasi-judicial bodies to such extent (if any) that we determine in our sole discretion notwithstanding the jurisdiction from which said requirement is imposed.
- Enforcing our Policies and Agreements.
- Allegations or claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties.
- Suspected activity that is unlawful, illegal, or unethical.
- Requests for customer service.
- Technical issues.
- Protecting the rights, property or personal safety of us, our users or the public, including to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual's life or health.
- Establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims.
- Compliance with any ICANN, auDA, gTLD, or ccTLD policies, rules, regulations and/or specifications when you register a domain name with us. For example, we will share information in accordance with the gTLD Registration Data Specification published by ICANN - which as at 25 May 2018 can be viewed at the following link: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/gtld-registration-data-temp-spec-17may18-en.pdf. For .ae domain registrations please see .aeDA's WhoIs Data Collection and Display Policy www.aeda.ae which sets out the guidelines on the collection, disclosure and use of WhoIs data.
- A request by you to provide you with a copy of your information or to delete your information in accordance with this policy.
- Otherwise complying as required by law.
Sharing your information with third parties we trust, and subsidiaries within the Dreamscape Networks group of companies including its personnel, officers, and agents, for them to provide Services or act on our behalf, such as:
- Processing payments.
- Customer service, including to address your requests, and for managing our relationships.
- Contacting you with marketing information, contests, or surveys.
- Advertising, location-based Services, search results, and other content consistent with your location settings.
- A new owner if the ownership or control of any entity or business within the Dreamscape Networks group of companies changes as a result of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets. This may amount to a complete transfer of the information rather than just sharing the information.
We do not share your personal information for a third party to provide any products or services outside of those requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (including subcontractors) would be subject to strict policies or agreements, in that they are prohibited from keeping, processing, sharing, or using your personal information for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
Sharing your information with non-affiliated companies who provide us with advertising, analytics, and business support.
We may share aggregate information with partners, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps, or other companies. For example, we may share information as to the performance, or report on key metrics and statistics related to said activity.
We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information like name or email address) with such partners.
When you use third-party apps, websites or other products integrated with our Services, they may collect information about your activities subject to their own terms and privacy policies. The information collected does not include certain personal data such as name, address, billing information, etc. but may be transmitted to and stored by these service partners on servers in a country other than the country in which you reside. or in which we operate.
You can control the technologies we use by managing your settings through the "cookie banners" that may be presented (depending on URL of website visited) when you first visit our webpages, or by modifying the settings in your browser.
7.3. Deleting or Obtaining Copy of Information
You can contact us to request a copy of your personal information or delete your information by emailing our Information Security Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Privacy Officer shall attend to your request on a confidential basis within thirty (30) days of the request being received. Any request for deletion will only be undertaken to the extent that it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements worldwide.
All access of information are provided as it is free of charge when requested. However, CrazyDomains reserves its rights to collect an administrative fee of ₹ 8,059 should the number of requests becomes excessive (i.e. more than 2 times in a calendar year).
Access of your personal information may be refused if:
- Providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to life or health of a person;
- Providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- The request is frivolous and vexatious; or
- Denial of access is authorised or required by law.
7.4. Information Security, Storage, and Retention
We will endeavour to keep your personal information as secure as reasonably possible. Without limitation, registration information is not accessible over the Internet, but only from a secure password-protected internal workstation. Our Internet servers utilise a modern Linux-based operating system that is maintained with the latest available security patches and updates.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Transport Layer Security (TLS), the successor to Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
We follow the strict standards set out by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standard to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. We also adhere to ISO 27001 in the adoption of a business wide Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure information security is at the forefront of all aspects of business operations. However, as no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate, legal, or business purposes. These might include retention periods of up to six (6) years:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our global business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights, and/or resolving disputes; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact our Information Security Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.5 Information Quality
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and quality of the information collected about you. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, or deactivate your account by making the change on your Account Profile page of the Account Manager or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact us via other avenues specified on our Contact Us page. Should personal information that you know has been collected about you change, it is your responsibility to bring the changes to our attention.
7.6 Tracking technologies
We, and/or our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, may use tracking technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to analyse trends, administer the website, track users' movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
The third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based on your web browsing activity, use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies) to store content information and preferences. To manage Flash cookies, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We do link this automatically-collected data to personal information. IP addresses are tied to personal information for the purposes of logging site actions (updating information, buying products, etc.) so that in the event of a bug or a dispute, we can review the actions taken that led to the outcome and attempt to reproduce the issues.
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a "Do Not Track" signal.
There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "Do Not Track," you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
7.7 Behavioural targeting
7.8 Sensitive information
We will not collect information revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation, unless compelled to do so by law.
7.9 Social media widgets
7.10 Import contacts
You can import contacts from your email account address book(s) to invite your contacts to join our website. We collect the username and password for the email account(s) from which you wish to import contacts, and we will only use your username(s) and password(s) for the purpose of importing contacts.
7.11 Use of Non-personal information
You acknowledge and agree that any testimonials or feedback you provide to us may be used for training and/or marketing purposes. We reserve the right to use any testimonials or feedback for any purpose at our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback you provide may be shared with third parties via social media and associated programs.
You acknowledge that you relinquish any proprietary rights you may hold over information, data, or opinions that you provide to us by way of a testimonial, complaint, or feedback.
If you wish to update or delete your testimonial or feedback, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.12 Age restrictions
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
7.13 Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority, the UK's Information Commissioner's Office, as noted below:
Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom
Phone: 0303 123 1113
7.14 Changes to this policy
7.15 Contact us
Dreamscape Networks International Pte Ltd
3 Irving Road, #09-01 Tai Seng Centre Singapore 369522
Australian Callers: 1300 210 210
New Zealand Callers: 0800 128 128
UK Callers: 08456 171 171
Indian Callers: 000 800 100 3215
International Callers: +44 8456 171 171