Google’s 2021 Page Experience update is pushing marketers to improve their page experience – or risk losing search visibility to the competition.
Is your website ready?
Join Crazy Domains’ in-house SEO Expert Kate Furnifer as she covers everything you need to know about Google Core Vitals – the 3 metrics at the centre of Google’s latest Page Experience update.
Also, get the latest optimisation tips to maximise your website performance – leading to more organic traffic and lead generation opportunities.
- Know how page performance impacts conversions and search engine rankings.
- Learn all about the Google Page Experience update and what this means for your web pages.
- Learn about these three Core Web Vitals: Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS).
- Discover the different ways to assess your current website performance.
- Identify the different factors slowing down your web pages and what you can do about them.